460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I went huntin' for videos on this forum not that the "Agent's Computor" has speakers :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I'm late but we can't all be as KOOOL as Damon :!: :p :p :p :p :p

D

·
0 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
I'll be signing autographs at the NMRA race
Can I get one...... Should bring millions on Ebay !!! Look at what they are getting for freakin home run baseballs !!! :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
what would you expect from this combo;
557 scat kit, roller cam 785 lift, dove c heads that are ported as well as can with manely 2.25 &1.76 , yella terra roller rockers , supposed to flow 700hp ?, 13.5 compression, je pistons, crank girdle on 2 bolt mains, h beam rods, tunnel ram match ported, enderle hat injection, flow about 100psi, msd 7al3, mallory billet dizzy.
car 3200pounds, c6 4500 stall, trans brake, reverse pet, 4.11 diff gears, 31- 15- 15 tires with 5pound pressure, hoosier, shift at 6800rpm, have gone to 7500 rpm.
I am personally pretty disappionted with perfomance and ets, what would you expect from this.
just an idea is what I am after as I know it is impossible to state real numbers because of variations. but I would have thought a 9.5 to 9.3 would be possible.
if you have'nt seen it yet this is a link to it http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=17231&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
hope I have not wasted your time

·
Registered
258 Posts
what would be the best head to run on this combo without having to change the bottom end. If I could keep the same intake would also be good but not essential. Also rocker gear and push rods would have to be changed in most cases but I am not sure of these.
In short, what is the best head for the least amount of change.
Ex 514 for example

1 - 20 of 34 Posts