460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
540 CID Engine Systems prepped D1VE block. Splayed 4 bolt caps, oil mods and bushed lifter bores. Scat 4.3 forged steel crank, Scat H-Beam rods with bolt upgrade. Diamond pistons 13.4 comp. Internal balanced. Comp roller cam, lifters,rocker arms and pushrods. TFS aluminum heads. Professionally ported, FMS oil pan, balancer and valve covers. MSD dist and coil, Edelbrock Victor intake with dominator flange. Cloyes indexed timing set, Meziere electric water pump. SFI flex plate. Engine ran 9.69 at 144 mph in 2800 lb.car in 6800 ft. of air. I have all receipts and paperwork. This engine has 6 license runs and 20 1/4 mile runs since new. I bought most of the parts from members. I have all of the paperwork for this engine. You know what the parts and machine work cost. I will take $6500.00 or I will trade for something non racing. Car, truck, tools, skid steer attachments or ? I will also sell in pieces if enough people want parts. Call 719-395-6558

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The heads are TFS street heads. They have 74 cc chambers. They were ported to match the capabilities of the rest of the engine by Gary Pace at American Speed Center in Colorado Springs Colorado. I also have all of my time slips for this engine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hi how are you doing. If I knew I was going to have to give it away I would have let you take it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have had guys e-mail and call with trades. I will trade for just about anything of value, but I would rather not have chevy stuff

·
Registered
338 Posts
probably should have bought it and the enclosed trailer while i was there . good luck selling the motor. guys its a nice motor from a super nice guy . well worth the trip :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Guys I will help you with shipping or deliver part way. I really wpould like to see this engine in someones car instead of on the stand.

·
Registered
454 Posts
i'd love to have it but, all i have to sell or trade is an 86 stang,listed on here,and some smallblock parts, also listed on here.

·
Registered
454 Posts

still interested?i'd like to put the motor in my black notch back & go to pinks allout & win $10,000.thanks let me know joe 8)

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'M FULLY AWAKE.DON'T YOU LIKE TO DREAM?DON'T START SOMETHING IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S POST!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts