460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big block ford 545 . Complete minus EFI. D9 460 truck block, so it has the longer piston skirts for piston support on a stroker. Skat 4.5 stroke crank. H beam rods. Diamond 10:1 forged pistons, P51 heads. Victor intake. Kasse oil pump. Has a custom grind cam designed for low and mid range grunt but still screams. My set up ran 655tq and 630hp on the engine dyno. The motor is apart at the moment at my engine builders for a year end inspection, He called today and said this thing isn't even broke in yet (looks brand new) so he is reassembling it as we speak. So if buyer wanted a different cam or something changed now woulod be a good time.
The reason for selling is I am going with a different set up with a new motorsport block, i would like to keep it but something tells me my bill for the new one wont allow me to.
If you want an ultimate motor this is it, ask anyone who has seen this thing run. Only made maybe 20 passes on this motor

Price $10,000
Brian 1-780-798-3455, 1-780-520-7998, [email protected]

·
Registered
521 Posts
saw your truck in fourwheeler magazine, good luck on gettting in the top truck challenge! id love to see your truck in there. i will have to give you my vote!:D

free bump for you!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gotta put a motor back in my truck and can't afford to finish new motor till this one sells. so if you or someone else is thinking about this 545 let me know cause I don't want to have to pull it again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts