460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale parts out of my 545 we had a blow up last weekend all parts only have roughly 30 passes on them. This engine was in a mud truck and it was put together 3 months ago. I am going to sell the salvageable parts to try and re coop some of my loss on this engine. The crank is a series 9000 scat cast crankshaft. it is currently STD STD but it has one journal that will need polished or turned (pics below) The pistons are Icon forged flat top (part # IC853-030) they came with scj/p51 valve reliefs in them I had std valve angle reliefs fly cut into them for the alumium CJ heads. there are 6 good pistons. The rods are aluminum Groden 6.7 rods with ARP 2000 bolts, there are 6 good rods. Look at the pics below ask me any questions if you want more pics of something let me know. Make a reasonable offer on any or all parts maybe some of these parts can help someone else. Any trades will be considered

Thanks
Derrick
641-464-3700

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chicago style and down and back. Watch the vids in my sig. They are from a couple of years ago but you will get an idea. I am located in mount ayr ia.

Derrick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Southern Style

Here is how we do ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNo3D7h9TNA&list=PL5767A4273D691743&index=4.
Love that Bronco.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts