460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can hear engine run or drive car for serious buyer. Well over 10,000 invested. all parts have brake in time and 7 miles of steet driving. $7000.00
also if engine sells then selling complete magnafuel system and msd digital 7/ msd race coil. Ill make good deal if someone wants all engine/fuel/spark
email [email protected]
call 717-538-nine zero one eight

Engine
545ci scat crank/H beam rods/forged pistons.
c9ve iron heads 2.25 intake 1.73 exhaust ported per reincarnation site.
head studs/all arp fastners
CJ ported victor intake
intake plumbed with stainless lines/edelbrock pro fogger n20 kit with purge.
complete comp cam solid roller/lifter/timing chain kit: XR292
paul's high flow oil pump/block has oil mods
canton oil pan
1050 pro systems dominator
csr electric water pump
msd distributor/taylor race wires
ford racing alum valve covers
new alternater
hooker super comp 2"-3.5" coated headers
sfi flexplate

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the mustang running and driving again so if anyone is interested in the engine they can hear/drive it. I would rather sell the whole car but I will sell engine if someone wants it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm sure its a long shot but would you be willing to separate the fogger setup from the motor? I'm looking to fog my build.

PS- sweet looking mustang.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if I cant sell it complete ill will get back to you. Id rather not seperate but I may end up parting out the engine.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Completely understand. I've got a kit lined up I found on rj, I would just rather send the money to a fellow member here.:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put the price down to 7000.00 bucks. drove the car yesterday about 15 or so miles with no problems. Ive had plenty of small block cars/turbo/strokers ect. this thing blows them away. I think if the car was 5spd it would more fun to drive but fun none the less. before anyone asks "then why sell it" I guess im dumb.... just want to right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts