460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
552 ,out of box p51s, kaase k1 cam, flat tops, pro systems 1050,2" spacer,victor 460 port matched, 2" primary headers to 3 1/2" collector.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Wow!!!!.......what a torque curve.

Whats the cam specs (Jon Kaase cam im guessing lol) and comp ratio on this beast?....if you dont mind me asking.

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice results. Makes me want some P51 heads! This going in a mud truck?
Yes its going in the bronco up there in my picture. It had a stock 460 in it and ive already done quite a few driveline upgrades but if theres a weak link i think we will find it quick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow!!!!.......what a torque curve.

Whats the cam specs (Jon Kaase cam im guessing lol) and comp ratio on this beast?....if you dont mind me asking.

Cheers, Bob
Cam is one that kaase stocks its the k1 cam .790 , 273-280 @.050 , 109 lobe separation. Compression with the flat tops is at 13.5 -1. This was on 112 race fuel. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a similar build the exceptions being its a 545 with an SV1 1400 cfm.

I wonder how much an improvement my build is over this one, if any. Is the carb a little too big?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it is a dominator 4500 carb. Now the sv1 has the big single hole right? Make sure to post up the dyno results. I finally got to run this in the mud this past Saturday and was very happy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts