I am posting this for a friend of mine. The engine & other parts are in SO Ore. Complete "never fired" since built 557 A head combo. The engine was assembled 2yrs ago by myself and has been sitting since. The plans changed for the home of this engine so hence it is now up for sale. A quick run-down on the combo: D9TE block with all the appropriate machine work. The rotating assy is INTERNALLY" balanced and consists of a SCAT "forged" crank, Callies "H Beam" rods, JE "flat-top" pistons, Total Seal rings, King rod & main bearings, & Durabond "coated" cam bearings. The camshaft is a Lunati solid roller(276/280 @ .050" .735"/.735" lift 108Lobe separation), Crower "bushed" lifters, Crower pushrods, Lunati rocker arms(1.73 ratio), TFS rocker stud girdle, & TFS vlv springs, retainers(Titanium), & locks. The heads were mildly ported/clean-up throughout the INT & EXH runners. The TFS intake manifold was "cleaned-up" in the plenum and the runners. The oil pump is a Kasse unit, & the pump drive is a Precision Oil pumps piece. The oil pan/PU tube is a Canton "FOX" swap version. The vlv covers are Canton "sheet metal" pieces, the distributor is a FAST crank trigger piece, along with a FAST "7" series programable box. The Damper & "crank trigger" set-up is by Inovators West. Included with the engine is a NEW Holley SNIPER "4500" series complete injection system, & a pair of NEW D&D brand headers designed for the FOX chassis. The headers have 2 1/4" DIA primary's & 4" collectors. The C/R worked out to 12.2 on this combo. Any questions, feel free to ask.