460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 557 Ford that I never finished putting together. The block is a DOVE-A 4-bolt block, half filled with hard block filler. The pistons are Weisco with a compression ration of 12.5 - 13 to 1. The rods are Eagle rods and a steel crank. The oil pan, oil pump, and windage tray are Canton. ARP studs in the top and bottom end. The heads are TFS A-460 and have not been ported, they are straight from TFS. There is one TFS single 4 intake which is new, a 2X4 TFS tunnel ram which is also new, and an older A460 tunnel ram with a 350 NOS set up, and a pair of 750 Holleys with McClintick bowls. Also for the Holleys I have a factory set of bowls and a set of Barry Grant bowls.

I also have the following: MSD distributor and wires, CSR electric water pump, fluid dampener, Miloden gear drive, a pair of 4" Rons flying toilets with pump, Compcams roller cam, stainless roller rockers and roller lifters, Dynotech headers with 2 1/4" tubes in 4 1/2" collectors, front and rear motor plates, TFS stud girdle and gaskets.

Email me for more pics at [email protected]. Price $8,500 for everything. Parts are in Princeton Texas 75407

·
Registered
387 Posts
are you parting this thing out?

lifters...part number?
wires...?
pistons...what bore?
head studs... hex or 12 point?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.