Parts are located in central florida near Tampa

Call for more info 813-431-1554 or email me [email protected]

Thanks Kelly

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Matt

I'm not to far from you...I live in Land O' Lakes fl, about 15 minutes north of Tampa, We go to lakeland all the time to drag race.

Specs on the heads are 72 cc's chambers...with the JE pistons should be around 14:1-14:5 Compression ratio.

I dont have any flow sheets for the heads...They have a stage 4 port and I have $3500 worth of reciept for them, I bought them off another forum member Turnett Ellison in orlando.

The only reason i'm selling my combo...I bought another car this weekend complete and ready to rock & roll...I hate selling my BBF stuff but i need the money back to pay for the new ride.

I also will be selling my 95 GT. Roller real soon if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks
Kelly

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Thanks Kelly, you had the price right and the right combo of parts, but a little too much compression for me right now- I need it to run on 93 or AV gas at the least...

-Matt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will sell it to you if i can get the heads and block sold :lol:

Anyone interested in a new set of Blue Thunder heads? Make decent offer

Anyone need a Dove-A SCJ 4 Bolt block: Make me a decent offer

I will part the complete 557 motor out if i can move the big items first

Let me know

Thanks
Kelly

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
557 kit

Hey Matt

This is parts i have been buying for the past 6 months for a drag car, I bought the block & heads from another forum member Turnett Ellison out of orlando, I bought the rest of the parts from Brian @ AD performance also a forum member.

I would not be selling the 557 parts but i bought another drag car last weekend that is complete and ready to race that was to good of a deal to pass up ...so i need to get some money back that i have spent on my other projects, I also need to sell my 95 GT. stock suspension/Drag radial car to get back to even.

Kelly

·
Registered
32 Posts
bottom end

.i would also be intereted in the shortblock as i just grabbed blue thunders,new.chevy exhaust.unless someone wants to buy my 466 shortblock and new bt heads then i could grab yours.that block has water passages correct or is it filled.going in my crusie nite car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, The block has not been filled with hardblok yet, I have been waiting to hear back from greenbronco...I think he wants to buy the complete kit from me...If he doesn't buy it i will let you know.

Thanks
Kelly

·
Registered
32 Posts

ok kelly cool.thank you.what is the overbore on your block for those pistons.maybe i could use those on my project as our heads are the same really.maybe i could get a deal on them from green bronco guy,it the ratio is too high for him.i am running street,as well but just once in a while.thats where the red zone cheap lifters come in handy.will it run on 110 or better,at that comp ratio/should no problem,no/

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The block will clean up with .080 over bore had some serious pitting in 1 cylinder that i had bored and cleaned up @ 4.435 bore...Pistons are JE Flat Tops 4.440

Kelly

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
557 stroker

Sold everything but the block

DOVE-A SCJ 4 Bolt Block for sale Make Offer

Block had some pitting in a couple of cylinders, It will need to go .080 over or 4.440 to clean up...The 1 cylinder that had the most pitting was bored 4.435 and still has a little spec that will disappear with final hone.

I need to sell this quick so someone make me a decent offer and it's yours plus shipping.

Call me @ 813-431-1554 or email me @ [email protected] for more info or Pictures

Thanks
Kelly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts