460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale : 572 ci BBF built by huntsville engines , motor has 50 passes since new . only thing reused is the head castings , everything else new out of the box. Motor is very strong and I have the dyno sheets to prove it , made great hp and torque , motor is set up for nitrous but has not been used , I did not need it to run the class that I was running and my chassis would not hold the power this motor made without it, best et is 5.60 with a 1.40 60ft hazing the tires the first 100 ft of the run . Motor was run 1/4 mile one time to see what it would run , 8.90 @ 164 pretty strong for a 3800 pound 1966 f-100 truck . Only reason for sell is I have no time to race , kids are into athletics and they always have something for me to attend so I decided to sell the motor instead of it sitting . I will list the parts below and I know I will miss some but you can call me and I can give you all the details . 334-534-1892
Parts list :
Ford SVO eliminator block 4.50 bore
Eagle 4340 crank 4.50 stroke
Eagle H beam rods
Diamond custom gas ported pistons ( 4 spares) Total seal rings
Coated bearrings
Danny B belt drive
Comp cams custom grind solid roller
A headed motor ( heads ported and set up by Kasse)
Trick flow intake cnc ported and matched to heads
Prosystems 1350 carb
5 stage dry sump oil system
Ati balancer
5 vane vaccum pump with adj relief valve
Aerospace mandrel drive for vaccum and oil system
Msd crank trigger and billet distr.
Pro shot fogger with stainless nozzles

I know I forgot some parts but call me if interested , Hp numbers to serious buyers only this motor is a beast and built to last . 13,500.00 takes it , you can't buy the parts for that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
motor

I have seen this truck run before it is BAD ,I think the truck was in a fast fords mag. they were showing some winning classes

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1.80 ptc glide with 10.5 inch converter and 4.10 rear , truck is set up for 1/4 mile not 1/8 but runs both pretty well , could be quicker in the 1/8 with a gear change, but have enough trouble trying to hook it with 4.10's on 29.5x10.5 's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come on guys 13,500.00 thats less than 1/2 what I have in the motor , I got a boat I want to buy , need to move , but if I can't get 13.5 it will sit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts