460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my 578 Ford. I had listed the block several months ago and pulled the ad with hopes of being able to complete the motor but just don't have the funds to get my racing program going again.

I have everything to make this a complete motor minus, Rods, Oil Pan/Pump/Rings Bearings Gaskets Seals and Carburetor. Will sell everything including Danny Bee Belt Drive, Crower Lifters, Arias Nitrous Pistons ect for 11k. All machine work has been performed by C&C Motorsports in Manassas, VA.

Prices are firm, and everything is available for pickup only. Located in Southern MD, 50 miles south of DC. Contact me at [email protected].

10.3 Aluminum RDI/Ford Racing Wet Block. $3700

Fresh 4.650 Bore, Fresh Line Bore.

Block has the bigger 4.800 sleeves.

B460 Raised Runner Heads W/ WW Shaft Rockers, Custom Cast Intake and Fulton Fogger --Reduced to $4500.00--

*Will Not Separate*

Heads Flow 450/375 @ .900.

16 New Titanium Valves with less than 10 passes.

Fresh Valve Job

Includes WW Shaft Rockers

Custom A460 Intake with welded and filled floors, Fulton Fogger Systemwith Flow Sheets from Neal Performance Innovations. Over 4k and 50+man hours alone invested in the intake.

Crower Billet 4.250 Crank. --Reduced to $1800.00--

Fresh Magnaflux and has been cut .010 under to clean a journal due to a failed rod bolt.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will not sell the Belt Drive separate at this time. It can only be purchased with the rest of parts available. Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

Block is awaiting pickup and is spoken for.

Just to be clear, i've had several PM's regarding the heads and separating them from the manifold. These heads will only accept this particular cast manifold or will require a custom sheet metal. The ports have been raised much higher than the pictures may suggest and an off the shelf A460 manifold is not even close to fitting, nor will a C-460 intake. I have alot of time and money invested in this manifold and making it fit the heads and can not separate the two. If for some reason a buyer just plain doesn't want the intake, i'll take 4,500 for just the cylinder heads with the rocker assembly. The only thing that may be remotely useable to me on the manifold would be the parts for the fogger system.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Block is sold. Heads/Intake and Crankshaft still available.

Price Reduced on Heads/Intake to 4500.00

Will take 1800 for Crankshaft.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

PM's have been responded to, I have been out of town on business apologize for the slow responses. Crank and Heads/Intake are still available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts