460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63 427 block hot tanked ,mag ok .040 cross bolted mains appears to have had 2 sleaves installed but looks good will trade for 460 parts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know,i m looking for a ported set of doves or something similar,i have a couple of projects going at same time so i could use alot of different parts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah if someone wants it 850 obo i know its worth more very hard to find i will never use it thats why im selling it

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
cougar1969 said:
if that is a 63 block isn't that a center oiler?

Randy
Yep

I used to run a Center Oiler 427 in my race car.

Are the freezeplugs out of the block? Check the cylinders, Mine happened to be the "cloverleaf" type cylinders that were much stronger. i.e. The Outside Diameter of the cylinders (Water Jacket area) weren't round but kind of "square" with extra material. I noticed this when I removed the press in block plugs and installed screw in plugs.

$850 for that block is a bargain IMO! I'll trade you some msc. 385 racing parts like dizzy, mini starter, alternator pluse a bunch of old FE stock stuff for it :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts