460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend Bill Willson wants to sell his 63 Gal with an aluminum SOHC. I don't know all the details but here is what little I know. Engine was built by Earl Balzen, ex Ford SOHC drag racer and member on the FE FORUM. Ford aluminum heads, Shelby Aluminum block. Has Hilbourn EFI wih a fast control system, 4 speed, Black with red guts. Asking $70K.( New price $65,000)

Phone me and I will put you in touch with Bill. I don't want to post his personal number here on the net.

301-722-5529 / 4-10pm EST.

Serious inquires only !!! No tire kickers !!! Car is located in Central Florida and can be veiwed by appointment only. I have no photos, I am listing for a good friend, He will not beat around the bush or lie to you about this car . His word is good and I will put my name out here to say so.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Let me add, that both Travis and Bill are men of character and integrity. I have done lots of business with both of them, and it has always been on the up and up! I am surprised that Bill is selling the "Cammer", sounds like a bargin to me, for the right person.

·
Registered
429 Posts
f

Sorry if this is a hijack, just thought it would be nice to share. A friend of mine just sold his cammer galaxie for 115k. He wasn't even trying to sell it. People just kept bugging him. He had MULTIPLE offers over 100k. His motor was all original Holman Moody parts. That may have added some value. That and the fact the paint and everything else was p e r f e c t.

His son is about to start a 64 fairlane with one in it. He is the one that built the galaxie and another 66 fairlane they sold. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
WOW, very nice 8)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone have details on that Fairlane such as rim/tire sizes and more pics? Also, what kind of Master Cylinder is that???

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Let's get back to the purpose of this ad, which is to sell Bill Wilson's black '63 Galaxie, with the 427 Cammer engine. Lem has posted pictures of it. Interested buyers need to call Travis Rice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts