460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
632 with Kaase C-Heads, A-460 block, Bryant crank, GRP rods, JE pistons,
MSD crank trigger, Moroso vac pump, Peterson dry sump pump, Single Dominator intake, Pro Systems 1300CFM carb, WW rocker arms. Engine is currently being freshened and having the lifter bores bushed for 904 lifters. This engine made 1113 HP on Livernois Motorsports dyno and has gone 8.62 @ 161.00 in a 3360lb stock suspension Mustang on 10" tires naturally aspirated. Also have a fogger and the intake is plumbed. The motor was built for spray and the fogger nozzles are all bent for the intake but we have been running a N/A class and have never used the N20. Will sell complete carb to pan (fox body). $22,000.00 I am not too good at this computer stuff so call with questions or interest. Dennis @ 517-290-5269

·
Registered
351 Posts
We will hate not seeing you and the Shark in All Motor at Milan. Your car is definately one of the crowd favorites.

Good luck Dennis on the sell of your car and motor!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not giving my stuff away. I am quite sure I'll still be there for A/M, hopefully by the July race. I am sure I'm keeping the car, I just might switch to D/R next year and I am weighing my engine options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts