460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
638 cid BBF, SVO A460 block, Crower billet 4.750" crank, Oliver billet steel rods, JE pistons, Danny Bee belt drive. C460 Heads: titanium intake and exhaust valves, Jesel rockers, Comp springs, sheetmetal intake manifold. Engine has the best of everything, and has been well taken care of; never been windowed. I ran the engine on methanol fuel injection at 17:1 CR. Would like to sell as is but will seperate heads and intake and injection system from the bottom end. $22000 as is with injection system. CALL with questions please- 608-576-3646 or 608-635-2777. CALL for prices on seperate items.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mike Manke

Hey guys,

I know Mike Manke's post count is low,but,I will testify he is good man. If this engine is something you are interested in dont let the post count scare you off. Mike has been a customer of mine of a long time and I can assure you his word is good. Tim

www.dragsterheaders.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words Tim. Sorry I didn't get to talk to ya at Bowling Green. I don't post a lot on here, but do enjoy reading about other peoples' experiences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts