460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell a 64 galaxie 2 door sedan. Car came from Ten. and had very little rust, it was in the door which I replaced with a door from OK. and a few spots in the trunk. it also had a couple of small dents in the quarters. Most of the body work is done it is in primer but needs some more work on quarters, fire wall and underside has been painted black. I do not have inner or outer fenders and rear bumper. Right now the body is off the frame putting new bushings on for the body frame was blasted and painted black and rebuilt the front end. have not gotten steering parts yet. I had a dana rear cut down to the factory width it has 4.10 gears and a spool strange axles. engine is a 492 stroked with mopar rods, cobra jet heads all new stainless manley valves only exhaust bump was cut on the heads.
cam is comp hyd. 588 L 292 D. motor was only test firedand ran about 2 minutes. wieand 8021 intake, 850 holley. engine is in car with crites parts. I have a c-6 trans core hadnt got that far. car is apart make a good project.I have about $12K in car would like to around $6K for car. I will try to get pics tomorrow. car is in Indiana.

Call 765-623-8651 or email dandewalla[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts