460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
644" SVO block, Bryant Crank, R&R rods, Ross pistons, Danny Bee belt drive, Bullet/LSM cam, Fully rebuildable top fuel lifters, Billet Fab pan, Weaver Bros 4 stage dry sump pump. Vacuum pump with air/oil seperator.

Thor heads fully cnc'd by ET proformance with a billet runner sheet metal tunnel ram to match also by ET. Exceldyne Tit valves, retainers, and locks, PSI springs, T&D pressure oiled rockers on a one piece billet stand, MAnton 7/16 pushrods.

Currently uses a dual throttle body injection system with down nozzels. TFS dominator flange throttle bodies, Watermann belt drive pump, Enderly and Kinsler metering, K&N large oval aircleaner with custom top.

Also MSD 10 ignition with crank trigger pick up.

Asking $27,500
If you are interested you need to call because there is just too much to list here. I will seperate Oil, Fuel, and ignition systems not the heads from the block.

Doug 573-280-1370 weekends or after 3:00 pm central time on weekdays.
Visit us online at Strokermotorsports.com or E-mail [email protected].

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

If you think you might be interested give me a call otherwise I am going to be shifting gears and start working on plan B fairly soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new price

New price $20,000 w/o fuel,oil, and ignition systems or will consider seperating depending on what you are looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts