460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Simply BADASSERRRRY!!..............Bill and the car...........what a legend!!..........Grandpa of the YEAR!!!....lol.

Anyone know the combo in this beast?

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
What's more interesting is Jon Kaase had a comet drag car back in 1968 when he was 16 years of age........which ran 11's and used to drive it to school with it. These comets are bad *** big time.......i want one.

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A local small block Ford comp eliminator guy, Howie Stevens helped with the engine build. I think it's 357 cubes, Yates C3 heads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing really picture worthy, but we reinstalled trans yesterday and got driveshaft measurement. I bought some brake line so I can rerun the passenger front line and install line lock. Rolled car outside and pressure washed engine bay. Set front seat in and got rough location for the shifter and i have already bought air compressor https://realneedit.com/air-compressor/best-air-compressor-for-nail-gun-reviews/ for mine comet. After some beer thinkin we ordered different rocker arm adjusting screws. We are going to swap out the ball adjusting screws and replace them with cup style adjusting screws. This way we can order a one piece pushrod and not the goofy cup style pushrods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts