460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1965 mustang coupe that I was building for 2 plus years. Everything thats been done on this car has been thought out completely. I kept the car Stock as possible. Car is actually being painted as we speak. I honestly ran out of patience with the car nor do I have the best resources to finish the car. I'm a carpenter and not a mechanic and in most cases....things drag out when you cant do it yourself.....Anyways heres whats been done to the car:

Currie Ford 9" rear with 31 spline axles & 3.55 gear
Caltracs for rear suspension
All Main points of the car is frame connected for strength
All body work and paint completed
Maxed out for a Mini-tub>>>>28x14.50s hoosier quicktime clear perfect in the rear
12pt certified roll cage>>>Went through the firewall and Tied to front of car as well
Rod and Custom Mustang II front end
Car Has been set-up for a big block 460, but can even go Modular. Has lots of room now
Shock towers eliminated
4 wheel disc car
New After market Guage cluster
Ididit Tilt column
Rear Seat has been kept for stock appearance(thats why I didnt back halve it)

Other things that are included with the car are items like the New Steering wheel, Hurst Shifter, relocated parking brake mechanisim, all switches and guages, Oil pan for the 460, Custom made 460 headers that clear the steering shaft.....And all the stuff that came off the car originally. This is a very nice car and only needs Wiring, Fuel lines, brake lines, exterior lights, and interior completed. The hard work for sure has been done. Anybody with some mechanical skills could have this car completed minus drivetrain would take $2000...Maybe less. I've probably missed a few things, but as a Roller car I can show over $20,000 in receipts. This is a nice car, No junk here. Anybody seriously interested could make me an offer. I'm not looking to get $20k for the car, but I'm definitely not gonna give it away. So I will just leave it out there and see who really looking for something like this. Im still waiting to get the car back from the bodyshop, so No Actuall up to date pictures, but I do have project pictures of the car. Just let me know what you need and I will try to get them too you. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Need to post an asking price per Forum Rules.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need to post an asking price per Forum Rules.
For you....I want $19,999 and I live in Virginia beach, VA....You can reach me at 757-630-3408 ANYTIME!! Now, for anybody else...$15,000 is where it would start or a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cars almost done at the body shop....Anybody looking for a nice car....Just needs to be finished.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts