2.520 1.810 valves 580cfm 400cfm
2 piece cast manifold
jesel 2:1 rockers
Auto Verdi 6 stage dry sump
Jesel Belt Drive
AED 2.180 bore MAX PRO Dominator

1220hp @7400
970tq @6200

Next fall we plan to shorten the runners and add some tapper to the manifold and try to get some more power up top. Didnt want to get to crazy with the intake on the first attempt. More to come this winter.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57411991

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice package!! and I like the dyno cell...very uncluttered . The header primarys look 'longish' or is it just my eyes ?

Yeah i agree. Customer made them and i didnt want to mess up his coating! Might give them a whirl this fall as well.

I dyno all my engines at Jerico Transmissions here in concord. Jerry is a good friend of mine and only a half mile from the shop so it works out good. He has put a lot of cash into that dyno, so it just dont make sence for me to buy one when I can use his.

Attachments

·
8,522 Posts
Yeah i agree. Customer made them and i didnt want to mess up his coating! Might give them a whirl this fall as well.

I dyno all my engines at Jerico Transmissions here in concord. Jerry is a good friend of mine and only a half mile from the shop so it works out good. He has put a lot of cash into that dyno, so it just dont make sence for me to buy one when I can use his.
Steve , typical deal.....pretty boy thang... happens all the time..i got these headers [don't scratch them ] .... let the annal chrome/coat them after they set a national record !!!

Use THE headers etc that are best for the application....no matter how ugle they are ;-}

1 - 20 of 58 Posts