460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some fe parts 2 motors both complete one is just missing the carb i am not shure if eather run both turn over and i was told they both ran when parked but i am shure we have all heard that befor :roll:
they are both 1968 models i am gonna take them to the scrapper in the next few days i need to make room in the shop and sick of trippin over them if anyone needs any parts off them or wants them whole let me know thanxs
jesse

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a friend who is looking for a 390 for his truck .. went to the junk yard and pulled a 360 :( ... If i could get the crank and rods from one of them... thanks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good let me know if he wants the crank and rods for shure and then i will pull them and check them out also i am in minnesota so you maight wanna check shipping pm me if ya need a adress
thanxs
jesse

·
Registered
20 Posts
motor

Sorry.
I thought you were giving them away, as your ad said that you were taking them to the crusher.
If you re consider Please let me know
THANK YOU
DEAN :roll:

·
Registered
20 Posts
TRADE???

Hi I have a set of DS 460 heads in good shape I will trade you +++ for your 390s and tranny.
Let me know
DEAN 507 351 4077 :p

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
d3 heads? ya mean?
i have plentry of them laying around what else ya got?
rim's tires i am also looking for a gm munci 465 tranny
dodge np 205 t-cases ford hight pinion fronts dana 70 and 80 rears heavy duty yokes and drive shafts 1410 ujoin style
i need a good 4bbl carb something like a 650-750 for my trailer truck
k&n air cleaners headers to fit a 85 f250 4x4 with a 460
we have 3 pulling trucks so any 4x4 parts i would consider even gm & dodge parts

·
Registered
20 Posts
d3 heads

oops typo yes D3 heads. Not much for 4x4 stuff. sorry.
I must be confused. Was it you or zephyrbob that had the 390 stuff.??
DEAN
MUSTANG COUNTRY WATERVILLE< MN

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
dean sorry this is backwoods thread and his stuff. also my appoligies to backwoods. everytime is see a minnesota post i cannot help myself. unless you are a back to the fifties or carcarft poser there is not much for grassroots ford guys. and i do not include the moroons street racing on universiety ave anything more than immature clowns......hope to met yas as soon as we can break into spring...bobn

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it is all good bob anyone is welcome on any of my post's and any one from minnesota has a V.I.P pass 8) check out my tread onchillys garage you just gave me an idea :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts