460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mustang Fastback tubbed with mickey T's centerlines 514 gear ,ladderbar suspension w/coilovers ,75% bodywork done ,needs interior redone (frt seats dash and door panels )Brand new 501 stroker kit balanced 30 over probe 22cc dish pistons H-beam rods and forged crank .680 solid roller set up .671 superchrger USA rebuilt polished blower good to 7000 rpm ,bds polished intake and carb plate ,two 750 holleys with power valves tricked for blower ,polished hilborn style scoop .Cast iron open chamber heads with 2.19 1.71 ferrea racing valves ,hd springs keepers and locks ,bronze gear on bds unilite ,C6 tranny $450 rebuild with all new insides with b+m kit .2400to2800 stall ,.motor is bolted in car never ran .Have crites headers to install .no radiator yet .Set up to run 1.5 pds or 6to7 pds of boost with pulleys I have on it .Cam is on a 110 center so didn't want to put a lot of boost to it .This is a prostreet machine not all out drag car ,6500 rpms is what I have in mind to run it at .Supercharger USA said it should have a minimum of 700 HP on the lowest boost .$14,000 cash .Will sell it less blower with PI heads ,dizzy and victor for $12,500 Thanks Nick D Car has a title and plate with it .

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mustang

This mustang was built by Scotty Cannons Son and is done right .The rear chassis is built right .I can email pics of the chassis and cage also if needed .Just Pm with email address .Thanks Nick . 803-389-2998

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mustang

I have all the fuel lines hooked up and the linkage hooked up about to install starter and headers .Waiting on a radiator to come in ,almost ready to crank !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

Yes I still have the car ,it is running now and it is BBAAADDDDD !!! I put a 411 spool in it and am getting ready to put the driveshaft in and hook up the shifter .Then I can put it on the ground .It is grey primer now with new fenders and started trimming it out in red .I will sell it for 18,000 cash as it is with the blower motor in it which is a steal .If it doesn't sell soon I will keep it ,thanks !!I will sell it as a roller for $9500 cash or sell the blower motor for $9500 cash .

·
Registered
724 Posts
blown mustang

Man you got to keep that car!! Looks bad with that blower so high out the hood! You have your life in that car , I really hope you wind up keeping it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts