460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale cheap to anyone close enough to pick it up! WILL NOT SHIP FOR ANY AMOUNT!!!

Located in Berlin Center, Ohio 44401

68 Torino factory tinted windshield. No cracks/chips.
I removed it to put in a Lexan windshield and small doghouse for more blower room so it will never go back in again and I don't want to store it or pitch a nice windshield.
50.00 WITH factory rear view mirror!!!

If interested text me at 330-506-6875 or PM me.

Will sell factory rear view mirror only if no one wants windshield.....

Thanks,
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shipping

I wouldn't want to take the chance of it breaking during shipping! I can't even begin to think on how to pack it well enough to protect it, lol

I hate to just pitch a very nice windshield! I figured I would post it here first hoping I can help out a fellow forum-er..... I will be posting ALL my Ford 460 extras here first before I go to craigslist or ebay.....

Wish I could have helped ya out though and thanks for commenting. If you know of a safe way to pack it, want to pay the shipping and assume all responsibilities if it cracks.... ???? I don't know....Doubt the shipping company would eat it! lol

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone want to buy the mirror???

BUMP

not getting any takers on windshield so if anyone wants to buy the original 68 rear view mirror let me know!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DEAL! now I have to find someone to take a road trip with me who gets more than 15 miles to the gallon haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just let me know when so I will be here, lol.... And I will let you know if something drops on it and cracks it before you get here! :eek: hahaha

Glad you can use it. Means more to me that you can use it than 50.00!! I just hate tossing it out or listing on craigslist.... Would much rather help a fellow Ford guy out!!! Actually.. would rather help a fellow Ford WOMAN out but not many of them on here!!!! hahaha

Talk to you soon!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
My dad has a friend in warsaw ohio thats coming out here this weekend to go to beaversprings pa drag strip for the FE shootout. But your northeast from him like 1h 45min and out of the way from his trip here. :-(

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My dad has a friend in warsaw ohio thats coming out here this weekend to go to beaversprings pa drag strip for the FE shootout. But your northeast from him like 1h 45min and out of the way from his trip here. :-(

No rush... it is here for ya whenever you can get it and I will "TRY" to not break it in the mean time, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.