460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking at selling my torino or trade it for a decent 55 or 56 fairlane project, its a 460 D9 block with C9 heads on it bottom end is a stock rebuild with a summit cam and all new bearing and rings the heads are stock except for guideplates and studs with roller stainless rockers, has weiend stealth on it with a 750 proform carb has crites headers gen 2 factory front disc brakes 9 inch rear with 3.50's in it 28 spline and a set of 15x8 summit star wheels on rear with 15x4 on front all lights work am radio even still plays mostly gospel music has aluminum driveshaft in it also factory column shift with a c-6 thats been rebuilt with raybestos clutches and all new seals band and gaskets and b&m shift kit, the car just needs finished needs some body work (minor) the only rust is behind the rear wheels and a spot below drivers seat about size of a silver dollar also may throw in a nitrous cheater plate setup that i havent run its located in conway arkansas and i'm asking 5000 buck or trade for 55 56 fairlane project in decent shape

1 - 2 of 2 Posts