460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys starting another buisness has run me short so i have a list of stuff to sell all good .
first is an 12 inch deck hieght [email protected] solid block its with c heads and hogans manifold with dual dominator top or injection top . its all top quality parts 15,000.00 needs freshened
i believe that to be a very resonable price so im firm.

then a new 598 short block . new a -460 block scat forged crank nitrided and done by aw brown. new aluminum rods and new jw pistons set up for nitrous new roller cam also. 7,000.00 everythings brand new.

a set of blue thunder thor heads brand new just got them from charlie evans a couple months ago . he had them at the winter tec seminar. complete with titanium valves and springs they flow increadable numbers im sure he can give you more details on anything about them if you need 8,000.00

a 69 fast back mustang drag car very nice car certified last summer for 8.50 very nice car i bought it of the board last july got to make a couple 1/8th mile passes with it . just dont have time for it. its tube frame really nice car nice sheetmetal fiberglass front clip power glide trans narrowed 9 inch a complete roller for 12,500.00 its super nice and drives perfect .
ill have to get pics of everything if anyones intrested let me know. im in hannibal mo. 63401

also have a set of diamond 4.500 bore pistons for new style kassie scj heads ,pins and rings included for 600.00

also i have an enclosed car trailer for sale ill get the deminsions on it but plent of room for a car and fourwheeler in front of it so im sure its atleast a 24 ft white in color in good shape with a winch and generator . 5,000.00
thanks for looking brad

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 690 is kinda a short stroke for such a tall deck just 5 inch stroke bore is 4.685 . its set up with c heads flowing just over 500cfm at .850 . aluminum rods je pistons crower crank sheetmetal hogans intake dry sump , made 1264 horse on the dyno. never been windowed or anything just a good old solid motor that you dont have to turn to the moon to make power, brad

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 598 has valve relief for the c-460 heads everything is brand new still at the machine shop . im not sure about the scj valve relief might be able to fly cut new valve relief. brad

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also have an a-460 tunnel ram i just bought from a board member a few weeks ago forsale too. i believe i gave 300.00 for it and ill take that for it brad

·
Registered
176 Posts
also have an a-460 tunnel ram i just bought from a board member a few weeks ago forsale too. i believe i gave 300.00 for it and ill take that for it brad
I might be interested, is this the Holmes manifold or the new one? Do you have any pictures of it? I'll PM you my email.

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a new style intake not the holmes it has had water pasage drilled and plumed at the rear for a cross over tube ill try to get out where i have everything stored to get some pics thank you all brad

·
Registered
176 Posts
its a new style intake not the holmes it has had water pasage drilled and plumed at the rear for a cross over tube ill try to get out where i have everything stored to get some pics thank you all brad
Defineately interested, please send pics to the email I PM'd you.

Thanks, Vern

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, My name is Joe and I am interested in the 690 that you have for sale. I have a few questions to ask you about it. If you could contact me that would be great. 203-922-2063 Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts