460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dug up a complete internal parts pack for a 1970 429 cj, I have the crank, std/std with the brinnel mark, full set of matched do0e cj rods, full set of original std bore cast cj pistons with pins and rings intact, original cj hydraulic cam, 1 lobe needs repaired but is worth saving, and the original straight up timing gear, I pulled this engine apart years ago for the heads and dove block, all parts came from the same engine, from the looks of everything a complete engine could be reassembled with a block&heads using these parts, crank will need a grind because of some surface rust but no spun bearings, 10/10 would easily clean it up, can do this if interested for extra 125$, as is 250$+shipping will take these parts, for 750$ I will grind crank, regrind cam to ORIGINAL specs, replace rod bolts& resize rods and supply rod,main and cam bearings, I do all the machine work myself, if you want it freshened I won't be able to get to it until beginning of june, only fair to give a heads up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts