460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! I have a 1970 Mach 1 Roller for sale that I just purchased on Tuesday. Since I already have 7 other Mustangs I really don't want to keep another.

I have the Original 351 Cleveland Engine Block with Heads and Rotating Assembly.
Engine has been Bored .030 over and is ready to put back together.

Car has a pitiful paint job. It was done in a hurry because owner got tired of waiting and painter just did a terrible job.

I looked under the car at the Floor Pans and they are in good shape with no rust.
The Quarters seemed to be good as well and I looked at the insides of the Quarters inside the trunk at the lower panels and didn't see any sign of Rust or Rust Repairs.

Besides this the front shock towers and Frame Rails appear to be Rust free too.

Besides the stock engine I have many other engines for sale too from Cobra Jet Clevelands, a 69 428 Cobra Jet Standard Bore Block, and 429 Cobra Jet Engines are available.

This is a pretty nice car to build your life long dream car. Not too many rust free 70 Mach 1s around anymore that a guy can afford that don't need Quarters and Floors.

Previous owner ran a 460 in this car for the past 25 years or so.. with a C6 Tranny.

Asking price is $15,000.00 or best offer.

Call me with any questions for a faster answer. I don't log on to this site very often.
Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033 SOLD!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on here. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think you have to have an internet host site for your pictures and link them using the insert image icon. basically just paste a link into the pop-up window.

Everyone was using photobucket until they got greedy so another web host will need to be created:

Alternative photo hosts

BTW, do you have the motor mounts for that 460 in the '70? I need some for my '71.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1971 was the only year for that body style to offer the 429scj (same block) as a factory option. Try to look at restoration catalogs or Rock Auto

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
SOLD!!! I have a 1970 Mach 1 Roller for sale that I just purchased on Tuesday. Since I already have 7 other Mustangs I really don't want to keep another.

I have the Original 351 Cleveland Engine Block with Heads and Rotating Assembly.
Engine has been Bored .030 over and is ready to put back together.

Car has a pitiful paint job. It was done in a hurry because owner got tired of waiting and painter just did a terrible job.

I looked under the car at the Floor Pans and they are in good shape with no rust.
The Quarters seemed to be good as well and I looked at the insides of the Quarters inside the trunk at the lower panels and didn't see any sign of Rust or Rust Repairs.

Besides this the front shock towers and Frame Rails appear to be Rust free too.

Besides the stock engine I have many other engines for sale too from Cobra Jet Clevelands, a 69 428 Cobra Jet Standard Bore Block, and 429 Cobra Jet Engines are available.

This is a pretty nice car to build your life long dream car. Not too many rust free 70 Mach 1s around anymore that a guy can afford that don't need Quarters and Floors.

Previous owner ran a 460 in this car for the past 25 years or so.. with a C6 Tranny.

Asking price is $15,000.00 or best offer.

Call me with any questions for a faster answer. I don't log on to this site very often.
Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033 SOLD!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on here. Thanks.
Get a flickr account its easy and free and blows away photosucket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts