460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70 Torino that I was going to build a new drag car and just dont have the time so I am looking to get rid of it. It has a clear title. Been to the body shop and and just about all body work is done. Eng compartment and pass compartment have been sand blasted. New front suspension components . Car has no engine but theres a C-4 thats was supposed to been rebuilt that goes with it. Needs a windsheild and heaterbox cause I tossed it. I have over $4k in this car with body work etc. I know I will be loosing out here.
I am looking to trade for some BBF parts and cash whatever. I need a good C-6 and convertor. Victor Dominator Intake, 1150 Dom. Msd Dist,
Roller cam and lifters and springs for a 545ci with A-429s.
I picked up another Torino Drag Car thats a roller that is all done I just need a drivetrain.
You can PM me for more info on the car. I tried downloading 5 pictures but some how I screwed up and only got one.
Thanks Tore

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bump!

Tore that looks exactly like my Torino right now! Primer grey with a red GT hood!

How's that hood? Does it have a grill up by the windshield? Wanna trade for one with a grill up by the windshield? :lol:

It looks like yours has a much nicer body than mine!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a heck of a deal for ya. Buy the hood for 4k and I will throw the car in to boot. I cant remember if it has a grille up by the hood or not. I just want to get rid of the whole car,. Tore

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My hood doesnt have a grille in it. Winters coming and I was hoping it would be gone. I didnt want to store it.I am considering to trade it towards a snowmobile or two.

Tore

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The wiring harness is there, Glass but needs a windsheild, Dash assy, Rebuilt C4, bumpers, backseat, door panels but there not so hot.

Tore

1 - 20 of 22 Posts