Kaase Hemi Keads
HRE Intake
2.400" Braswell Carbs
60mm Kaase Cam
Star Vacuum Pump
5-stage Peterson oil pump
Innovators West damper
Moroso segregated oil pan

3 passes on freshen (rods,rings,bearings)

Spare Used HRE Intake with shorter runners
Spare NEW CP Pistons

Motor is located at Jon Kaase Racing. This motor has the latest and greatest updates. Previously dyno'd at 1650 hp. Has been 6.60 @ 209 and 4.20 @ 168 in 2410# car.

The motor was ran in NHRA Competition Eliminator A/A as well as ADRL XPS. Also would be a great top sportsman motor.

Call Brad Waddle @ 785-452-2403 or Cliff @ Kaase's for more information.

$50,000

More Pictures here......
http://www.innovatorswest.com/images/Brad/Engine/

·
Registered
2 Posts
A few quick questions. Has the motor ever been broke? What condition are the heads in, any cracking by the spark plug holes, ect? Is the motor still at Kaasie's? I live in SW Ia you would be closer. Do you have dyno sheets available?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A few quick questions. Has the motor ever been broke? What condition are the heads in, any cracking by the spark plug holes, ect? Is the motor still at Kaasie's? I live in SW Ia you would be closer. Do you have dyno sheets available?
This motor is my bosses. His name is Brad Waddle. If you can give him a call on his cell (785-452-2403) he would be able to answer those questions and any others you might have. If need be I can find out the answers, but if you just call him it would be best.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts