460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm going to post pics of my project...it's cool and will give us something else to b.s. about......and Damon likes these things.....this pic I'll try first is probably the best pic i have of it whole at this point...it is rather old at this time.....enjoy......D

·
Registered
123 Posts
project

Dude, your project already looks way cooler than mine.
I have a 71 Mach that I feel is beyond resto, so I'm going to build me a bumble bee. (Yellow car with black stripes, rockers, louvers, etc.)
I'm using a 351 / 460 swap in a pu. as a test bed. After I feel like I know my way around this new motor, I'm going to start my Bumble Bee project.
Blower / Nitrous? Haven't decided yet. Not interested in comp. strip racing. Just a loping, sleeping, street demon.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Humm.... I seem to remember that car from somewhere in my past.

By the way, hows the engine coming along?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still trying to dig up some pics.......going to take new ones as it goes along...I will fill in the blanks I go.....and yeah it looks nice there but it got ugly the further I ripped into to this thing....more and more things to fix....D

·
Registered
175 Posts
I see there is still a few people around who likes the 71-73's. Nice car btw. Mine used to be black but has ended up like so and seems to be a never ending project.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell ya I like em.....Top pic is from 1990....here's a pic of the engine compartment that I did alot of work on and coated and painted awhile back....not happy with the way it turned out so i'm puttin some welds on the seams and redoing it.....refabbed the battery area and put in a new battery mount....ground on rust for days................D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Figured i would get one up of the engine while i was messing with it...I'll post more of it as it goes together.....................................................................

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So here is a shot of the rear floor after some..(ugh!) work...The subframe connectors are there too........................D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got started redoing my engine compartment.........have the dash pulled apart to refinish and pulled the heater out.................D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah Damon I'm leaving it out...dont need it around here anyways.....got rid of some xtra weight and made more room for stuff I'm going to put behind the dash...........D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 417 Posts