460 Ford Forum banner

41 - 60 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey guys! My Mach 1 is getting ready, it is only missing its decals which I allready have in my possession but haven't had the time to apply them yet. Just wanted you to see the hood scoop which from I was asking questions. Thanks for helping me with the scoop guys!

I just got back from Ford Nationals 2008.

There are four 385-series bigblocks in a row. '70 Mach 1 with 521cid+TKO600, '71 HT pony with 460 PI+C6 (built as police highway catchcar), my mach 1 and '72 Ranchero 460+C6 which runs 11.2s on 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here's my 73 Mach 1 resto. Q code Cleveland with a few goodies, 4 speed and 3.50 Trac-Loc. It's a few cubic inches short of the 460's but it gets around OK :D

Before, during and after shots ......

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Good job Finmach...looking good.....keep it going.......cool pics you guys............hell I need to post some updates.............D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Holy crap I do need to post some updates.....have not been keeping up. Have some new parts here and there.....and been working on the heads a bit. Main thing has been cutting bad metal out of the car and blasting what I can save. It has been going rather slow but i have been working on it quite a bit as well as hunting parts........D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hell...no need to resize with the direct link...wonder if it would be better to just post the pic itself????............D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man that brings back memories of working on mine. Its a lot of damm work.

About posting pics, with your photobucket account you should be able to upload a bunch of pics and then post the link here, or photobucket gives you the link with the

41 - 60 of 417 Posts