460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i bought this car and got to many projects and need to sale/trade
now i bought this car like 2nd party from who bought from builder but everthing ive been told is correct so for being said here the car

72 gran torino factory yellow car has new black interior very solid car has both quarters installed needs body and paint wheels and tires
body has been removed all painted under side all new 3.89 detroit locker 31spl axles rear disc brakes new brake lines master cyl,brake booster,fuel tank ect
was told its a stroke 460 new never fired i pulled valve cover when i got it home
has new crane roller rockers,pulled spark plug has new forge dish pistons so cant tell on size of engine but is new has dove heads stealth intake,new accell dist,holley 3310 750 carb,hooker coated headers,has an e4od in car have c6 to go with it. car looks bad because sanded not primed good
i have not started engine all new have turned over with pull bar has alot of compression $5000 cash price
have pics i can text 864-449-4571
honeapath sc.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my wife just lost her job today so im lower the price to 4000 dollars to quick sell theres that in motor&headers can text pics 864-449-4571 thanks james

1 - 6 of 6 Posts