460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a F250 Camper special that is being partedd out. Drive train mostly. I need the doors fenders and hood. 390 4BBL, Spicer 3.54 rear assembly, Ford o matic trans I think. Anything else on the chass up for grabs. Anyone interested in anything?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some PMed me about parts. Prob wont be taking it appart for a bit yet do to weather and some other projects.
As stated befor doors hood and fenders going on my 78 doubt any chrome will be removed from them. probably will keep bumpertoo.
Grill guy PM me about your loc.
Mirrors possibly
anything else goes just no room tpo bring it inside at this time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
better way to part out?

Hey man these are good parts and I am sure there are lots of people looking for them. But honestly its hard to sell and to buy (I do both) off forums.I have for years but now I list my few salvage vehicles on PartingOut.com because I don't have to list every part, because Buyers can List the parts themselves on PartingOut.com (its call the Buyer Listed Part tool).

Also every offer that comes in is qualified and attached to money. So no wasted time.

Try it out you would do really well on this type of car I think.

Just trying to help us all find a better way to buy & sell on line (without the shadow games of craigslist, the wasted time of forums, and the expense of ebay.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts