460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just removed this friday from a 76 F150 460 it comes with all the bolts. the truck had power sttering and factory air. 35.00 plus shipping i have not had time to clean it or take pictures or weigh it for shipping. let me know if interested and i will put this on top of the list for cleaning and picture taking. the rest of the brackets and pulleys will be removed soon. so if you want or need these let me know. only half of the alternator bracket was still on the enigne though. all i have is the adjustable alternator bracket.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i just removed this friday from a 76 F150 460 it comes with all the bolts. the truck had power sttering and factory air. 35.00 plus shipping i have not had time to clean it or take pictures or weigh it for shipping. let me know if interested and i will put this on top of the list for cleaning and picture taking. the rest of the brackets and pulleys will be removed soon. so if you want or need these let me know. only half of the alternator bracket was still on the enigne though. all i have is the adjustable alternator bracket.
is this the big aluminum unit that holds the AC and the P/S or not? Basically, I need a power steering bracket and an alt/ bracket setup as well. Let me know.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so far i have the a/c bracket the ps bracket and the alt/smog pump brackets off the enigne and ready if anyone wants them from this truck. i will be working later today to get the ps pulley duwl belt water pump puilley and crank pulley off if anyone wants that from this engine. i also found what happened to the other a/c bracket and idler pulley. so i have that too. reply or pm if interested in any of this stuff. or anything else from this engine i havent thought of getting off yet. it may take a few days but i will have the engine stands off soon too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts