460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
car is pretty nice car has funnycar cage,9in msd6al,bg280fp electric shiftnoid,all lexan,4.56,35spline,art morrison ladderbar set up 5/8studs,BBF460 2 3/8 headers for chevy pattern(bluethunder,a460 ect)has C6 w/4500 conv manual reverse VB has single wheelie bar,parachute,wing. ad ur motor and go racing has stock disc front&rear 864-449-4571 or 864-631-2584
have pics cant put them on $8000 obo would make great grudge car 2650lb w/ BBF svo block ect no driver

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
i can send them to whom ever can post them for me thanks james
I'll post them for you. eMail them to [email protected]

Here are the pictures. I'm posting them for Leep864.

And by the way. You aren't supposed to add anyting to the for sale thread for 3 days unless somebody asks you a question and you have to respond. The forum auction block has a 3 day bump rule. Meaning if you post something else it will bump it to the top of the list and you aren't supposed to do that for 3 days. You can always edit a post and then save it. That won't bump it to the top but you can put in whatever info you want that way. The administrators of the site will get on you if you bump to soon or just delete your poste altogherher. Ask me know I know.... :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
car will be at nmra in ga this weekend swap area come make offer got to go or trade&cash bring it on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts