460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
77 Cobra II Blown Alcohol

Sorry guys for posting this twice but it appears that I did not post this in the correct section. I am new to posting on a forum and apologies if this is still not the correct place.

This is my 77 Cobra II that I have been working on for many many years. (10+) I finally got to move it under it owns power on Saturday. I did chassis work for Pat Paul's pulling trucks and he built the motor and another friend sprayed the paint and graphics. All the chassis, body mods and motor drive accessories were done at home.

77 Cobra II
A460 block and heads
1071 Blown Alcohol
Crower Clutch
Lenco
Home built 9" sheet metal rear
Tube chassis strut front 4 link rear

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Wow, sweet ride!!! Looks like you have been busy, there is a lot of work to building from the ground up. Nice work!!

Bill

·
Registered
379 Posts
Damn that is one bad mofo....thanks for a new wallpaper!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm glad to see other Mustang II out there. Here our 77 Mustang II. There not as ugly as people think if they are built right. They are ugly from the Factory

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Sorry guys for posting this twice but it appears that I did not post this in the correct section. I am new to posting on a forum and apologies if this is still not the correct place.

This is my 77 Cobra II that I have been working on for many many years. (10+) I finally got to move it under it owns power on Saturday. I did chassis work for Pat Paul's pulling trucks and he built the motor and another friend sprayed the paint and graphics. All the chassis, body mods and motor drive accessories were done at home.

77 Cobra II
A460 block and heads
1071 Blown Alcohol
Crower Clutch
Lenco
Home built 9" sheet metal rear
Tube chassis strut front 4 link rear

Thanks,
Chuck

HOLY COW !!!! Dat a bad mo fo !!!! I've never seen a pro mod II before. I like it !!!! :cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
DAMM Chuck, that is one bad mofo, and best of all, it's different. Should really haul the mail, and hopefully not a handful to drive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the kind feedback. I am going take 70bbftorino advice and create a new post with some more pictures in the section "car buildup forum" in the next day or so.
Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
524 Posts
Great Looking II. Nice to see some other people still like them as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts