460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to sell my 77 F-250 Super Cab Trailer Special.Ok the good stuff.
.040 over 460 block
Speed Pro hypers
Hastings cast rings
Stock 460 crank .010-.010
Clevite 77 main and rod bearings,Durabond cam bearings
Eagle SIR rods
Clevite cam 214/224 .524/.544 not perfectly sure i remember this exactly and cant find the clevite cam numbers anywhere but its close.
Speed Pro lifters-Speed Pro pushrods
Cloyes Double roller timing set,3 keyway,set to early
Melling standard volume oil pump
ARP oil pump shaft
D3 heads,ported on exhaust,nothing fancy just cleaned up some,intakes smoothed up
Crane single springs with dampner,new steel retainers and keepers
3 angle valve job
Weiand Stealth
Edelbrock 750
New water pump,alternator,battery,starter,radiator,fuel pump,heater core
Engine has about 4300 miles on it
Rebuilt C6 with shift kit,about 10 k on it
Truck has very little rust,two small holes in bed floor,out side of the bed is perfect,paint is starting to bubble in two places around window trim on the cab,drivers side fender and grill are smashed,no structural frame damage.Cab is in excellent shape,mounts are good.It has 4 new tires on it with new 16" steel wheels.600$ worth of tires.I dont have the title its lost and i dont want to mess with it.First 1500$ takes it,firm on price so dont ask,this truck is a steal at that price.I am located in Lacygne Ks 50 miles south of KC.I will not ship it.If you want it you come get it.I will try to get some pictures on here later this week.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple other things,i guess i made it sound like the paint is great other than the small bubbling.I was talkin about rust only.The truck has alot of clear coat peeling.It is a 4.10 rear end,Dana 60.Has newer aluminized Dual exhaust.Wont have any pics til later in the week most likely.I promise this truck will not disapoint for 1500 bucks.Hell i gave 2500 for it with two broken piston skirts,but the front fender wasnt crunched.The truck has 127k on it if i remember right.Its over at my uncles house right now but its somewhere around 130k.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi,i'm interested in your truck,can u send some pics to my e-mail address? its [email protected]. i have a 77 f-250 that needs a box,will a camper special box fit on this truck? also have use for the engine,so i could kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak. thanx,
jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts