460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor just bought a Fairmont (it may have been a granada but I am pretty sure it is a Fairmont) and is going to be pulling the front disk brake spindles from it for use on a Mustang / Falcon.

Anyone looking for a body? If so, PM me and I'll get you his contact info.

It is a 6 cylinder car.

·
Registered
334 Posts
car

If title says 1977 it is NOT a Fairmont. :shock: They started building in 1978. :lol: If granada piece of JUNK. :oops: Good Luck Fastfrog

·
Registered
133 Posts
Why would a Granada be junk? Hey, maybe someone could build it into something awesome ,who knows...right? Thats like saying Fords are junk so don't waste your time. Hey, I'm not bustin your balls, only saying that untill someone does something thats different we'll never know if it's cool or not. I think the Hot Rodders with the best open minds are Ford guys, and I'm sure alot of us have seen some very cool off the wall cars .

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hey i got a zephie, same as fairmont....and granadas are not junk, just a little sedan instead of coupe, etc. make good small block racers. bobn

·
Registered
222 Posts
If somebody want to buy it complete I have a set of Grenada spindles I can sell the guy. Then he won't have to pull them off and can leave it a roller
Clint

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a Granada.

$150 takes it if someone wants it.

It is in Dawsonville Georgia.

It won't have front spindles but will be otherwise complete.

Some rust in the hood and a few spots in the body. Hood looked to be worst.

If you want more pictures or wish to talk to the owner, PM me and I'll get you what you need.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts