460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1979 ford bronco xlt ranger its in perfect condition its white with burgandy interior all new suspension with 9 " lift all new ,all new rims and tires mickey thompson baja on aluminum rims ,fresh c 6 with a fresh "1968" 429 pi motor , all new burgandy mint cloth interior including new carpet ,new burgandy door panels ,new burgandy rear inner qtr panels , new xlt head liner and visors and dash pad all burgandy the bronco has factory cb , factory ac , cruse, and tilt wheel , the bronco has the original rear qtrs with no rust at all there is no rust on the bronco and no bondo the frame and body are like show room new i bought this off the original owner , this bronco is all fresh with no miles on it since everything has been gone tru and has been garaged always the cap has slide windows in it its a must see have ti sell moving soon email for photos <<<<<<<<$ 6800.00>>>>>>>>possible trades considered for bbf C-heads, or intakes for C-heads or A 460 Block or billet cranks 4.500 or 4.750 or enderle injection or any thing for a big cube ford motors

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
31altered said:
i have a 1979 ford bronco xlt ranger its in perfect condition its white with burgandy interior all new suspension with 9 " lift all new ,all new rims and tires mickey thompson baja on aluminum rims ,fresh c 6 with a fresh "1968" 429 pi motor , all new burgandy mint cloth interior including new carpet ,new burgandy door panels ,new burgandy rear inner qtr panels , new xlt head liner and visors and dash pad all burgandy the bronco has factory cb , factory ac , cruse, and tilt wheel , the bronco has the original rear qtrs with no rust at all there is no rust on the bronco and no bondo the frame and body are like show room new i bought this off the original owner , this bronco is all fresh with no miles on it since everything has been gone tru and has been garaged always the cap has slide windows in it its a must see have ti sell moving soon email for photos <<<<<<<<$ 6800.00>>>>>>>>possible trades considered for bbf C-heads, or intakes for C-heads or A 460 Block or billet cranks 4.500 or 4.750 or enderle injection or any thing for a big cube ford motors
Do you have any pics?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts