460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one of the Cobra Mustangs that was first produced when they started making the Fox Body Mustangs, IT only has
60,000 miles, It has matching motor, trans, rear, wheels and tires, that came from factory, never been painted, The car Is solid as a rock, doors open and shut like new ones. They still have the factory pins, every part on the car Is factory, except the flow master exaust, and SS tips. Its been parked since I owed It, It runs and drives cranks up good, but would need carb gone through, plus hoses and lines
due to weather cracks, Its has a little noise like a rocker arm loose, not sure, Trans Is a 4 Speed Shifts like a new one, also clutch is smooth with no noise. This car came with posi rear and 373 gears, Its also the orignal set up.
This car Is very tight and solid, owed a piece of History.
The car was bought New In 79, and cost $7,904.16 Now look what a cobra cost today.

I had this car for the past 13 years, move on to other TOYS,

Kenny G.
843-337-5247
S.C. 29584
$3000.00

Attachments

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cobra Mustang / Matching #s Very Rare

I have one of the Cobra Mustangs that was first produced when they started making the Fox Body Mustangs, IT only has
60,000 miles, It has matching motor, trans, rear, wheels and tires, that came from factory, never been painted, The car Is solid as a rock, doors open and shut like new ones. They still have the factory pins, every part on the car Is factory, except the flow master exaust, and SS tips. Its been parked since I owed It, It runs and drives cranks up good, but would need carb gone through, plus hoses and lines
due to weather cracks, Its has a little noise like a rocker arm loose, not sure, Trans Is a 4 Speed Shifts like a new one, also clutch is smooth with no noise. This car came with posi rear and 373 gears, Its also the orignal set up.
This car Is very tight and solid, owed a piece of History.
The car was bought New In 79, and cost $7,904.16 Now look what a cobra cost today.

I had this car for the past 13 years, move on to other TOYS,

Kenny G.
843-337-5247
S.C. 29584
$3000.00
TAX TIME SALE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts