460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 79 Ford Fairmont forsale. It is a back half Alston chassis with ladder bars. It has a spool with 5:67 Pro gears. It has a Dedenbear delay box and an Autometer Pro Control with an airshifter. The bad news is it has a SBC in it. I didn't put it in there, I bought it that way. It has a glide with a Cheetah shifter. The car ran 11:18 in the 1/4. It has 14X32 slicks and Goodyear front runners. It has Weld wheels all the way around. It has a glass hood and trunk lid and lexan windshield and door windows. The car is a good solid car. I am just interested in another car and need to sell this one so I can buy that one. I'm asking 6500.00. I can email pics if you are interested. Thanks, The Thurmondator

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wondering if anybody wanted to make any offers or want more info on my car.

The Thurmondator

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I don't F...... get it!!!! I have pics on my computer, but I will be damned that I can't send them. Why the H... don't they make it easier??
I will try again later!

The Thurmondator

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thurmondator said:
You know I don't F...... get it!!!! I have pics on my computer, but I will be damned that I can't send them. Why the H... don't they make it easier??
I will try again later!

The Thurmondator
Try this link, it'll walk you through it: http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=20273

1 - 6 of 6 Posts