460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new carb. 850 Mighty Demon carb with annular boosters and fuel log from Jeg's. About 30 passes and some dyno time on my 501CI. Went to an 1150 QF dominator. Jets are 86 front and rear with jet extensions in rear with no power valves. $400 plus shipping from Winchester Ohio (45697).

TransKing manual reverse valve body for a C6. About 30 passes. $100 plus shipping. SOLD!!

466 rotating assembly. stock ford 2Y crank std./std. Truck rods and 4.390 Speed Pro forged pistons. trw-l2404f30. -22.0cc dish with std And SCJ valve notches. All internally balanced by D&D in Cincinnati. About 30 passes. $500 and would prefer not to ship. Can deliver to the BASH or a reasonable distance for fuel cost.

NEEDING 'GLIDE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(937) 544-2907.before 9pm EST

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With my 72cc SCJ's we figured @ 10:1 so slightly less with DOVEs. DOVEs are about 75cc's?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matt Heady-Please call me about valvebody payment. 937-544-2907

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All parts no longer for sale. I think I got screwed on the valve body so I'll chalk it up to a $100 learning experience and will wait 7 more days before notifying the police.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do not deal with Matt Heady in Blackwell, MO. Ripped me out of a manual valvebody ($115). Never sent payment and will not return messages.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
He says he is not a member here.

Updated 4/9/09. Matt Heady from Blackwell, MO took me for a manual valve body. Not worth that much but since he will not return phone calls and I know the SOB is on here all the time. Just wanted to tell you Kiss my *** you cheating pile of ****. Prove me wrong and send me my money OR SEND MY PARTS BACK!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Payment First

Need to get you're money up front. That will keep the dead beats from ripping you off. If Matt has any balls he will pay you or send your part back.
Don't let one bad apple spoil it for everyone.

Jim

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Next time.... Payment Cleared First, then send parts !!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
payments

Yea I agree with Dfree , I thiught thats the way, it is, BUT I bought a arp intake bolt kit, from a member,he sent me the parts, and he told me just add shipping,he didnt feel like checking, and send the pymnt, when you get the stuff, GReat guy, can't remember his name right now, it was only 25 bucks, but the point is, he trusted me, to make my pymnt, and I did. Thank you again for the deal sir.

TOO BAD, all folks can't work on a hand shake any more, Clear that pymnt first, Rick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts