460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have an 86 notchback roller for sale.it has weld draglite wheels 15x3.5"new w new tires" 15x8 w 28x9x15 hooiser slicks,lakewood 90/10 struts,lakewood 50/50 rears w coil-overs,8.8 w moser axles & 4.10 motive gears ring & pinion,south side lower control arms,cobra uppers, sub-frame connectors,4in cowl hood w quick fasteners,holley blue electric fuel pump w regulator,1/2in alumn fuel line,oil cooler,manual roll-up windows,87-93 nose,quarter windows,rear bumper cover,dash,seats,no heater box"already took it out",relocated battery in trunk,car is black;you might want to repaint it,the guy that painted it wasn't very good,no rust.$1900 w a set of used bbf 460 headers or i can keep the welds & put on a set of alumn 5 stars i have for a "little" cheaper.thanks pat."need to sell to finish new car & bbf 502ci""SOLDDD!!!"

·
Registered
566 Posts
roller

hey pat, was it tubbed at all. over all how good shape is it ? and sign me up. I really need to see it a lot better, and I would be ready to do the dirty, I got an e-mail would that help, or how bought a fax machine, if that car is like you say, I'm all for it. depending upon me seeing it a lil netter, you understand,,, but man it looks great, in those lil pics on my cell. thanxs LET work it out Rick

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roller

hey pat, was it tubbed at all. over all how good shape is it ? and sign me up. I really need to see it a lot better, and I would be ready to do the dirty, I got an e-mail would that help, or how bought a fax machine, if that car is like you say, I'm all for it. depending upon me seeing it a lil netter, you understand,,, but man it looks great, in those lil pics on my cell. thanxs LET work it out Rick
rick,no sir it's not tubbed,it's in great shape"no rust",i got your e-mail addy i just can't get them to load there,i'm not the greatest computer person by no means"one finger pecker lol",i understand completly on you wanting to see it better,i'm trying the best i know how.i may have to get my wife to help me or my aunt.i'm trying i promise.thanks pat.i'll take some pics of it outside tomorrow,maybe those will look better.pat

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roller

ok thats cool, no rush man, we'll still be here next week, maybe , we could do something by next weekend, or two, no hurry, man Thanxs Rick
you just lmk when you want it.thanx pat

·
Registered
349 Posts
weid wheels

Are the wheels 4 lug or 5 lug, looking for some that size if would sell that way. I need 4 lug in frt and 5 lug for rear. Thanks steve

·
Registered
566 Posts
roller I like it

Hey Pat, good morning, I just need to see it better, or if we are not too far apart, I might come see it. as far as the welds, I would prob. , want to keep them in the deal, BUT ya never know, how things will work out, just waiting to see it a lot better, I got those cell pics, Finally on my puter, but they are real small, when I blow them up, they get all blurry, and cant see no detail. some pics of the inside, under neath, all the business stuff ,,lol ok thanxs Rick lkm and where are you exactly, I am off I-20 exit #19 and about 3 miles south of 20, about 30 miles due west of atl. am ready to do the dirty, jus gotta see the laundry

Thanxs Rick

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
roller

Hey Pat, good morning, I just need to see it better, or if we are not too far apart, I might come see it. as far as the welds, I would prob. , want to keep them in the deal, BUT ya never know, how things will work out, just waiting to see it a lot better, I got those cell pics, Finally on my puter, but they are real small, when I blow them up, they get all blurry, and cant see no detail. some pics of the inside, under neath, all the business stuff ,,lol ok thanxs Rick lkm and where are you exactly, I am off I-20 exit #19 and about 3 miles south of 20, about 30 miles due west of atl. am ready to do the dirty, jus gotta see the laundry

Thanxs Rick
i'm in tullahoma,tn.near manchester were they have the bonaroo concert "uugghhh!!!!".off i-24 exit 111 manchester.not far from lynchburg,tn were they make the whiskey.i sent some more pics of it outside to day.hope you got them.pat

·
Registered
566 Posts
86 roller

Hey Pat, yea I got your pics, all 10 of em. and I have just spent 2 hrs, trying ,to get them big enough to see, I can blow them up , on my puter, but they just get more blurry, as they get bigger, I tryed , and tryed, to get them fixed up, and I just cant do it.

ok enough complaining, what I can see, of the car, Pretty much just the shape, and its black, I like very much, I'm gonna post a pic of my old 03 cobra, and see, if we can see it better, no joke, I can't even tell, if thats a cobra symbol, on the side of the car.

I am still interested, I googled Tullahoma tn. bout 200 miles, meet me 1/2 way , for some gas, but first ,we gotta get something done on this pic thing ,, Thanxs for your effort Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
roller

Hey Pat, yea I got your pics, all 10 of em. and I have just spent 2 hrs, trying ,to get them big enough to see, I can blow them up , on my puter, but they just get more blurry, as they get bigger, I tryed , and tryed, to get them fixed up, and I just cant do it.

ok enough complaining, what I can see, of the car, Pretty much just the shape, and its black, I like very much, I'm gonna post a pic of my old 03 cobra, and see, if we can see it better, no joke, I can't even tell, if thats a cobra symbol, on the side of the car.

I am still interested, I googled Tullahoma tn. bout 200 miles, meet me 1/2 way , for some gas, but first ,we gotta get something done on this pic thing ,, Thanxs for your effort Rick
hey rick,it's a cobra emblem,but it's not a cobra car.it was on it when i got it.alot of people have asked me if it was.my friend is comming by tomorrow to taks soms pics with his camera & hopefully send them to you.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wheels

Are the wheels 4 lug or 5 lug, looking for some that size if would sell that way. I need 4 lug in frt and 5 lug for rear. Thanks steve
steve,they are 4 lug front & rear.thanx pat

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
notch roller

make someone a good car.pat

·
Registered
130 Posts
Roller

Is this sold yet ? My Email ( [email protected]) . I want to see the pic's. If you've still got it. JimD.
i have an 86 notchback roller for sale.it has weld draglite wheels 15x3.5"new w new tires" 15x8 w 28x9x15 hooiser slicks,lakewood 90/10 struts,lakewood 50/50 rears w coil-overs,8.8 w moser axles & 4.10 motive gears ring & pinion,south side lower control arms,cobra uppers, sub-frame connectors,4in cowl hood w quick fasteners,holley blue electric fuel pump w regulator,1/2in alumn fuel line,oil cooler,manual roll-up windows,87-93 nose,quarter windows,rear bumper cover,dash,seats,no heater box"already took it out",relocated battery in trunk,car is black;you might want to repaint it,the guy that painted it wasn't very good,no rust.$1900 w a set of used bbf 460 headers or i can keep the welds & put on a set of alumn 5 stars i have for a "little" cheaper.thanks pat."need to sell to finish new car & bbf 502ci"

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
roller

gonna start selling parts off it if it doesn't sell soon.pat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts