460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I just acquired 2 trucks and will have some parts available. One truck is an 87 F250 and the other is an 89 F150. The f150 has a running 302 EFI and a 4spd automatic (needs rebuilt). I plan to take the cab and dog house from the 89 and put on the 87. There will be one complete 8 ft bed available along with 2 front fendors and a front grill/headlight assembly (w/o chrome trim) Will also have 2 complete dash's (one blue, the other red) not cracked. I also have some parts left over from my 90. Also will have one red cloth bench seat and one blue cloth bench (has fold out arm rest). If anyone needs parts, let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I've got it and how much. (btw the front suspension from the F150 is already spoken for).
Parts are located in Logansport, Indiana. Some will be shippable and some not.

Alan
(574)721-3973

·
Registered
518 Posts
Springs

I am looking for a set of front leaf springs from a small block truck 80 -97, 3/4 or one are fine. Need the lightweight springs for a pulling truck. Just curious if you may have any.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, the 2 3/4 T trucks I have is 8600gvw BBF trucks. What I did on my puller is cut 2 inches at a time on the bottom leaf until I got them softened up to where I wanted.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am running a single leaf on each side and like the way that works and we are building another truck and just looking for another set.

Thanks,
Brandon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts