460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BDS 871 I am going to adapt to my A-460 TFS tunnel ram. Anybody ever done this? TrickFlow says everybody fabs a "retro plate" for this set up. Does anyone have any pics? I am going to fab my own, but was hoping to see something for some perspective......thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a BDS 871 I am going to adapt to my A-460 TFS tunnel ram. Anybody ever done this? TrickFlow says everybody fabs a "retro plate" for this set up. Does anyone have any pics? I am going to fab my own, but was hoping to see something for some perspective......thanks,
Mike
Here's a couple we are doing 600 inch PSI blowers for our boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EXCESS, how big is the blower? You are building a 600" engine, right? The opening looks way bigger than my 871 has. Also, how thick is the plate? It looks like you welded it to the manifold? Anyhow, it looks totally KICK ***! Nice work, I love the polishing! Thanks for the info,
Mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
EXCESS, how big is the blower? You are building a 600" engine, right? The opening looks way bigger than my 871 has. Also, how thick is the plate? It looks like you welded it to the manifold? Anyhow, it looks totally KICK ***! Nice work, I love the polishing! Thanks for the info,
Mike
PSI screw blower. Building 2 600" motors. Opening matches bottom of intercooler, big as we could get. Plate started at 7/8" ended up little over 3/4' when done. Yes welded then off to polisher, for finish. These thing turned out nice. Lot of work. Thanks Bob

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts