460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
89 F250 4x4. Regular cab / long bed. Good title. EFI 460 ci 7.5 liter gas engine
runs great. Dana 50 TTB front axle. Cruise. ZF 5 speed works great. Floor shift
transfer case works great. Limited slip (posi) rear. 156K miles. Swivel lock
bumper hitch. Has 4.10 gears now, I can trade with a friend of mine for 3.55 gears
(also limited slip) for better mileage. Should get about 11 -12 mpg now, and maybe
1-2 mpg better with 3.55 gears.
I bought this truck in April to build into a hardcore mud truck, and I just do not
have the time anymore. It was a stolen recovery and the ignition has been reemed
out beyond repair, but it can be easily started. I replaced the water pump. It has
new radiator hoses and new extended steel braided brake lines on the front, and
new brake calipers on the front. The rear wheel cylinders leak, and I will be
replacing them within the next couple of weeks. 460 runs strong and has lots of power. 5 speed works great and is very durable (automatics are junk!). This truck is a beast and will make someone a great truck.

Asking $1900 OBO, no trades unless you got a Dana 60 front or parts for one, Dana 60 power lock carrier, or BBF 4x4 ZF 5 speed trans

Feel free to call 270 230 7015 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, by the way, I also will throw in a set of brand new hedman headers and a 2 in 2 out Flowmaster for the truck, if I can sell it soon, and get a diesel that I'm looking at. But, if I miss out on the diesel, I may need the exhaust parts for another gas truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts