460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my '89 Mustang notchback dragcar. This is a quality built car that drives straight and leaves hard. It has a 521 pump gas stroker motor. It has a DOVE block, TFS street heads, custom ground mechanical cam, victor intake, hooker headers, dominator carb, Nitrous Express rail mount fogger, and many more that I won't mention here. All of the engine parts were sourced through Charlie and Lem Evans. The heads and intake were ported under the instruction of Charlie Evans. It is has a Neal Chance 5300 stall converter and a Neal Racing powerglide with 1.80 straight cut gears. The rear is a custom built 9" with moser gears and axles. It has a ladder bar suspension with QA1 coil overs. The rear wheels have double bead locks and Hoosier 29.5x10.5 slicks. The cage was certified for 8.50 in the 1/4 but the certification has expired. It cage was custom built by Bivins Race Cars in Owensboro, KY.

I have only sprayed the engine a couple of times and have in no way harmed the engine with any lean runs. It typically would run 6.15/115mph in the 1/8th and 9.60/142mph in the 1/4 on pump gas with no spray. I am asking $20,000 for the car and would consider reasonable cash offers.

I also have a 24' enclosed trailer with roof mounted air, craftsman tool boxes, and warn winch I would sale with the car for an additional $5500.

Interested parties can private message me and I will provide my phone or personal email and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts