460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just "given" a 8V-71 Blower , so , yes it has to go on . Problem , I need the front cover , drive snout , tensioner and pulley , back cover , dual carb plate , and drive and blower pulley's . I will get the carbs new so I don't have driving problems . Got the blower intake (I hope , but will buy if good deal)covered . But I need to get rid of my Paxton Novi 2000 head unit . Still has the 10 rib 3.5"inch pulley on it (I almost took it off) . And bolted to the back a K&N 9"in filter . I want to offer it here first . As a trade or buy outright . I want to sell it or trade for the parts I will need to put the 8V-71 on my Big Block . And yes , I am getting the adapter plate and strongest bolts known to man new for the blower . P.M me soon as possible , for when the blower is out the machine shop , I want to bolt it on . A two groove V belt for the crank would be nice too .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does any one have 6-71 , 8-71 or 8v-71 parts that they would trade for a Paxton Novi 2000 ? IT IS JUST THE HEAD UNIT . I wanted to trade it (maybe sell) here first before just going to Craigslist .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts