460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Can you tell us more about these cases? What type of nodular iron are they made from? What material are the main caps made from? Is there any hardware included or any bearings? Ring Gear Load Bolt?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are not the load bolt design. Those are $200 more and rated to 1400HP. These come with caps (Fordged) 5/8 bolts adjusters and adjuster locks. As far a the material I can get you that info on Monday. I have these drop shipped strait from Yukon to you. I can make really good deal on these this month and may go into next month also. I can give good deals on any Yukon products. I spend 3-5000 a month with them. So on most parts I can sell cheaper than anybody else just can't advertise the price will have to call or pm.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yukon N case

With the 3.25" bearing what is the largest axle size that would fit ?, the 1.5" 35 spline or will they accept the larger 40 spline. Also would these be comparable to the Strange N case ? So the price on the load bolt design would be around $458.

Thanks Mark

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Only a few days left for this deal. Have to be ordered no later than Thursday.
I was asked what these were made of These are cast from D4515 Nodular Iron After casting its heat treated Stress relieved.
Bearing caps are 4140 Chrome Moly and use 5/8 bolts.
Can get 3.0625 or 3.25 bearing dia
3.25 will accept up to a 40 spline axle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts