460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 Second 460:
Originally built for True street type events but never competed, just some brackets.

-466 CI, balanced crank, Eagle rods, Steel Main Girdle, ARP main and Head studs, JE Pistons/rings, Canton Fox chassis swap pan, Melling CJ Pump, Weiand water pump, JW flexplate.

-TFS CJ heads Kaase ported (400+ intake) with flow sheet, Stainless Steel valves, Comp Cam/lifters/springs etc., Manley pushrods, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Probe stud girdle.

-Edelbrock Victor intake (coated), Dominator, intake is plumbed with a NOS Sportsman Fogger setup. Complete NOS Fuel System: 1 gallon JAZ NOS enrichment fuel cell. Holley pump, Barry Grant Fuel Regulator and all nitrous fuel system and NOS system lines. Bottle, Blanket, Purge System, NOS safety switch, Competition Motorsports WOT carb switch.

-Pro Mustang 2” swap headers with Flowmaster Scavenger collectors 3.5”, 3.5” custom H pipe, Flowmaster 3.5” Shootout series mufflers and Flowmaster Scavenger turndowns.

Best N/A times in a 3300 LBS. Mustang is 6.48 @ 108.7 in the 8th (low 10’s quarter). On a license pass it went [email protected] launching off idle on 28*10.5 ET Streets with a small kit. Should easily go low 9's on a "real" pass. I estimate close to 700 HP on engine alone. ~825 on the fogger as set.

Fox Chassis 460 Motor Mount Swap mounts, PG conv., and D&D motorsports K-Member Kit if needed also available. Basically everything you need to go low 9’s. Can hear it run if desired. A pic is located at the www.bigblockfox.com web site under my name.

Asking $8000
Brenden Howe
701-240-5609

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I lowered the $$$.

I lowered the asking price to $8000.
This is a quality, professionally built piece and has never been hurt. There is more in parts alone than the asking price. I have a new A headed combo coming and need to sell this one. There is nothing wrong with it at all. I just decided to upgrade. The bottle was only used for a couple license runs and has never been refilled. We don't race much here in North Dakota so it doesn't have many runs on it.
The combo is totally complete: Carb to Pan, Water Pump to Flexplate, Headers to exhaust tips and the complete NOS system and separate fuel system to go with it. Buy it all and I'll give you the engine mounts as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts